Requesting translation strings for SSSD project

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 14:44:25 UTC 2012

SSSD has been in string freeze since Feb 7 for its upstream 1.8.0
release (which is going into Fedora 17). I made an announcement through
Transifex and on the sssd-devel list, but so far I've seen only two
languages provide any updates: Ukrainian (now 100% complete) and French
(now 55% complete).

We are planning to finalize the 1.8.0 release one week from today, on
Feb 28th. I would be highly appreciative if any interested translators
would please look into at least the manpage translations at
https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/sssd/

I apologize for not posting to this list earlier, but I was under the
incorrect assumption that making a Transifex announcement would carry to
this list. As a side-note, it would be very nice if we could make that
happen.