Suspected Packages

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 16:11:25 UTC 2012

2012/2/29 Roman Rakus <rrakus at redhat.com>:
> On 02/24/2012 12:32 PM, Domingo Becker wrote:

>>> This one is going to be orphaned and deprecated some day.
>>>
>> I still use it and it works fine for me.
>>
>> Why will it be deprecated?
>>
>> kind regards
>>
>> Domingo Becker
>> --
>
> Discussed with maintainer and better say it's in zombie state. No
> development, not much maintainance (if any)...
> better use your time in any other translations.

What I mean is that it's a working application, no matter it's current
state, it works fine with Fedora 14, at least for me under production
environment, and it seems it works fine with Fedora 15 too.

system-config-bind is a great improvement over manual bind
configuration, and I think it's a bad idea to retire it.

It's just my humble opinion.

k.r.

Domingo Becker