A question on the L10n Guide wiki page

Tiansworld tiansworld at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 16 14:48:16 UTC 2012

On 01/16/2012 09:21 PM, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> Hi, we have started a discussion about it:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:L10N/Guide
>
> You need to register in order to:
> - get the Fedora alias if you don't have it yet,
> - be able to translate the wiki.

Yes, fedora account is necessary for the wiki translation.

I mean that according to the guide, the new translator just need to
complete the FPCA to acquire a valid fedora account, then they can
edit/translate the wiki pages. Joining the cvsl10n group is not a
prerequisite when someone wants to be a Fedora Project translator.

--
Regards,

Tiansworld
Fedora Project Ambassador & Contributor