User Guide

Valentin Laskov laskov at festa.bg
Tue Jan 17 07:32:30 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Misha Shnurapet" <shnurapet at fedoraproject.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 4:31 AM

| Hi.
|
| There's User Guide in Transifex [1]. Shall we translate it? I mean, it hasn't been published for Fedora 15 and 16 on docs.fp.o. Is
it supposed to be there?

| [1] https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-user-guide/r/all-resources/

Hi,
I do not intend to translate any documents because:
1. There are translated in Bulgarian documents not visible in documentation website. I translated them and filled a bug report
months before.
2. The documentation is not up to date and it is difficult to be in a six monts cycle of Fedora. Here is an example:

<quote>Use the pull down menus at the bottom of the screen to change your desktop language or keyboard layout.</quote>

This is from https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-user-guide/resource/Logging_into_the_desktop/l/en/view/
and is not true for Fedora 15 and 16.

Regards
Valentin Laskov