Self-Introduction: Bernabé Borrero, Catalan

Bernabé Borrero bernabeborrero at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:19:35 UTC 2012

Hello, my name is Berna. I'm from Olot, Spain.
My FAS username is bernaborrero. I am here wishing to help translate Fedora
into Catalan.
I'm technician in microcomputer systems and networks, currently preparing
my access for a superior grade in Sound.
I have helped to translate projects into Catalan before, such as
Browsershots and Findicons. I have also translated some projects from
Launchpad into Spanish and Catalan.
It's been three years since I use Linux, but only a few months since I use
Fedora, and I like it. I thought it would be great if I could contribute in
some way to the project, and translating seemed a good idea.
My GPG KEYID and fingerprint:

[berna at berna-laptop ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 1EF8064C
pub   2048R/1EF8064C 2012-01-31
      Key fingerprint = C60C 0C5B 0AD7 1FB5 40B1  3B3B 5E2A 585A 1EF8 064C
uid                  Bernabé Borrero (En Berna.) <bernabeborrero at gmail.com>
sub   2048R/05C79037 2012-01-31

Have a nice day!