New FAS release next week

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:22:33 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 07:13:13PM +0800, Tiansworld wrote:
> On 01/31/2012 05:21 PM, Richard E. van der Luit wrote:
>
> >'Welcome [username]' right upper corner still english.
> >
> The same in zh_CN page, in addition, untranslated strings are:
>
> "You are not logged in (login button)" on the top-right of the page.
>
> "Please log in." "You have successfully logged out. " "You must
> provide your credentials before accessing this resource." "Login
> button" and "Sign Up" in the log in/out page.

Thanks,  this is similar to the problem with plugins.  The text for the
login and logout buttons is translated as part of the python-fedora package
which is separate from fas and has a separate message catalog.  I have to
work on the fas code in order to load the message catalogs from there in
addition to the message catalogs for fas itself.

So, for this release, they won't show up translated but I'll try and figure
out how to fix that for the next release.

-Toshio