Fedora 17 Installation Guide and Installation Quick Start Guide ready for translation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Jul 24 06:21:40 UTC 2012

написане Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:38:05 +0300, Jack Reed <jreed at redhat.com>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> After some regrettable delays, the Fedora Installation Guide and
> Installation Quick Start Guide are now ready for translation for F17.
>
> Translation for these guides has had to shift from Transifex to Zanata.
>
> Installation Guide -
> https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/fedora-installation-guide
> Installation Quick Start Guide -
> https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/fedora-installation-quick-start-guide
>
> This is my first time working with Zanata, so please let me know if
> anything is amiss or otherwise hindering your work.
>
> Thanks for your patience. My apologies for the delay.
>
> All the best,
>
> Jack

Hi,

What is the publishing procedure on Zanata-based guides? Is it the same as
for Transifex [1]?

What is the general policy of Documentation team on translation, does the
appearance of new guides on Zanata mean that we should prepare to Zanata
migration?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
Yuri