anaconda translations in F17

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 00:55:45 UTC 2012

Something went wrong with Anaconda translations, and before filing a
bug report I want to ask you if the Spanish translations is the only
one affected.

I remember I have tested Anaconda in April, 5th [1], and everything
went fine as I said in the Test Results, but in the F17 GA x86_64 DVD,
I see the buttons Back and Next, which surprises me because those two
buttons labels were translated many releases ago!

There are also many, many other untranslated strings (please read my
test results, I always participate in anaconda translations and
testing).

Do you translators see the same results in other languages?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-04-05_L10n_I18n_Installation

kind regards

Domingo Becker