anaconda translations in F17

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:50:04 UTC 2012

2012/6/1 Jorge Lopes <jlrmoc at gmail.com>:
> Domingo,
>
> Yes, I understood what you mean in your first email. I know Anaconda and I
> was the responsible for the translation of this module some releases ago.
> The answer I give previously remains.

Sorry, let me try again.

If you install F17 Beta, and then update it through the update system,
you will never see the final anaconda in action (the one included in
the final F17 GA).

So, you've had a very good experience with respect to translations.

My wish is that the final F17 DVD would give me the same experience
that I had with F17 Beta [1].

> Anyway, I will take a look on the final version this week and give you a
> feedback.

Please, take a look at it, you may have surprises. At last, end users
will use the F17 GA instead of F17 Beta installer.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-04-05_L10n_I18n_Installation

kind regards

Domingo Becker