Help with updated team pages

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Sun Jun 3 21:19:09 UTC 2012

It's been a little while since I last looked at the Swedish team's
page for Fedora project on Transifex,
(https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/language/sv/) and it
has been redesigned a bit I notice.  It confuses me a bit.

Rather than getting a complete list of all translations, I only see a
few of them with a scrollbar at the right.  If I go to the bottom
there is a delay and a few more show up.  And so on, I can add a few
more to the list at the time, but it seems it takes a long time to get
the complete list.

Is there some quick way to get an overview over all Swedish
translations for Fedora?

It also seems to be something odd with the sorting of the entries.  If
I click the little triangle over the translation percentage bars, the
list becomes sorted according to that column as expected.  If I click
again, it becomes sorted according the same column, but in reverse
order, again as expected.

But after I have scrolled to the bottom and a few more translations
are shown, this doesn't seem to work any more.  The little triangle
points up and down alternatingly, but the order translations are not
affected any more.  They remain in the same order, an order which
looks random to me.

How can I sort all the translations for Swedish in order of
completeness?