anaconda translations in F17

Bojtos Péter ptr at ulx.hu
Tue Jun 5 08:37:05 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've copied the anaconda.mo file from the installer to my host, got back
the po file with msgunfmt and examined the po file.

Some strings which are translated in the po/mo file, doesn't display in
anaconda, only the english string is displayed.

Can it be a gettext bug in the installer? All the untranslated strings
are coming from .glade files, the strings are coming from .py files are
translated.

Should I file a bug in RHBZ?

Cheers,
ptr