Language names in Transifex

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 7 08:42:59 UTC 2012

Le 7 juin 2012 02:26, "Misha Shnurapet" <shnurapet at fedoraproject.org> a
écrit :

> Hi.
>
> Time has passed since we've had duplicate language teams in Tx, but there
are still duplicate language names present remaining, like Polish (Poland)
and Russian (Russia). I'd like to know if it's possible to get rid of them,
it's kinda confusing for the newcomers.

> --
> Best regards,
> Misha Shnurapet, Fedora Project Contributor
> Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/shnurapet, GPG: 00217306

Hi, it only concerns docs, and they are working on it.
Once fully merged, we can drop those teams.
We can't just drop them before the merge as translations would be lost.

I am going to make an announcement shortly and update the unwanted teams
list.

Please ping me by Saturday if I forget to do so ;-)