How to freeze a project in Transifex?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 9 09:23:35 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Ruediger Landmann <r.landmann at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 06/05/2012 10:58 AM, Dimitri Glezos wrote:
>>
>> Not at the moment. But would love to see a patch to do that on the client:
>> https://github.com/transifex/transifex-client
>

> Hmm; for now it might just be easier and safer to delete these projects
> (after making sure that existing translations are pulled into Git, of
> course) :/
>
> Cheers
> Rudi

I agree, this is quite bad.
Like to add/remove resources on the fedora-docs release[1].
We should remove the Fedora install guide then, but it has to be one by one…

Rudi,
You should also update the guide table in order to let translators
know that this guide is out to date:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guides_table
I think this is currently the easiest way to let us know.

I have added "Please check the guide status in order to translate up
to date guides on the wiki at Docs_Project_guides_table" on the
fedora-docs release description, but should probably added on our
wiki/L10n/guide

[1] https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-docs/

--
Kévin Raymond