[update] Merging transifex.net duplicated teams

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:10:03 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 1:00 AM, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Ok, but I've found the merge needed only in fedora-accessibility-guide, but
> sr-Latn-RS does not exists, some clarification are probably needed.

IMHO, we should only have 'sr' and 'sr-Latn' (country qualifiers are surplus).

sr-Latn should have identical team members, or just the cooridnator(s)
who will take care of syncing it to sr (transliteration is done
semi-automatically, and sr is to be considered the source).

sr at latin and others should alias to sr-Latn