Self-Introduction: Johannes Scholten, German

Johannes Scholten tyriana.schattensang at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:15:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

My name is Johannes Scholten and I'm living in Germany. My FAS login is
jigmantao and the language I'd like to translate to is German. At the
moment, I'm studying physics.

I don't have experience with other projects, but as I have used Fedora
for a while now, I wanted to contribute and like translating -- and by
doing so making Fedora accessible to a bigger audience.
I am quite experienced with using a computer and have some programming
experience (but not much).
If my studies leave me enough time, I would like to contribute to Fedora
in another project at some point in the future in addition to
translating, but at the moment I don't know which one it will be.

My GPG KeyId is 76CDEC1F and the fingerprint is:

pub 2048R/76CDEC1F 2012-06-10
key fingerprint = F087 CF7C 54D9 D556 6EC9  8CD6 53DF DB63 76CD EC1F
uid Johannes Scholten (comment) <jigmantao at googlemail.com>
sub 2048R/D55EF935 2012-06-10

Best Regards,

Johannes Scholten