L10N Desktop testing day for Fedora 17 - 12/03/07

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 5 10:48:06 UTC 2012

Le lundi 05 mars 2012 à 16:03:08 (+0530), Ani Peter a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> We will have the L10N Test day for Fedora 17 on 7th March
> (Wednesday) [1]. Translators all around the world are invited to
> test their languages and file bugs if required to make your language
> desktop look good in Fedora.
>
> All details related to L10n testing for F17 is available at [1].
>
> Things you have to do:-
>
> 1. Visit [1], login to wiki, join #fedora-test-day on freenode
> 2. Get your system ready as per [2] (Details will be posted soon)
> 3. Start testing [3]
> 4. File bugs against the relevant package if you find any issue in
> your language.
>
> Thank you all in advance for your corporation. Feel free to ask any
> doubts if any.
>
> Thanking you
> Best regards
> Ani
>
> [1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-07
> [2] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-07#Prepare_Your_System
> [3] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-07#Test_Matrix

Hi,

I just wanted to add for those willing to join this new Fedora
Localization Testing Group, that you could find more info on the wiki[1]
and join our hot new mailing list[2].

Of course, as always, you don't need to be member of the testing group,
everyone is welcome to test&report.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/FLTG