The list of Fedora child projects on Transifex is such a long one

Cheng-Chia Tseng pswo10680 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:45:08 UTC 2012

Recently, the list of child projects for a language has become such a
verbose one.

We cannot easily identify which projects are Fedora centric ones,
which are upstream projects, and which are Websites, Docs, Red Hat,
etc.
Plus, the "Show resources from:" dropdown filter is not useful because
it lists all of the projects instead of categories.

It is so much inconvenient for translators to pick up those projects
we want to emphasize on recently, mostly fedora centric ones, such as
ABRT, Anaconda, system-config tools...

Furthermore, if I use "Last update" to sort the projects, I will be
returned to a list sorted by progress after I click on child project
and goes back.
I have to sort it again to search for the next one below which I have
just translated, and keep waiting Transifex to give me a new list.

It is none sense to let translators keep searching and waiting the
listed child projects every time they want to translate.

To be frankly, the old infrastructure fedora hosted which categorized
well is more easy to help us translate fedora.

I am so amazed by this new feature.

--
Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng