im-chooser: string freeze breakage

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Mar 14 05:27:53 UTC 2012

написане Wed, 14 Mar 2012 03:33:20 +0200, Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com>:

> Hi,
>
> In advance, I apologize sending this kind of email. it may
> be too late at this point but the latest translations seems
> not reflecting to the server.
>
> The change is only one translation. I hope it doesn't hurt
> to update.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Akira TAGOH

Hi!

Sorry, but zanata [1] seems to be unreachable for Fedora translators (at
least it was not announced in this list and does not work for me). I
registered, send a request to join the team (what an irony) and did not
have an answer for more than a week. It seems the project is dead. The
only thing I can do now is just sign in.

Or is it just a billboard like GNOME Damned Lies? To whom could I send the
translation then?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hope this soon be resolved.

Best regards,