Self-Introduction: Yanchuan Chinese(zh_cn)

Yanchuan Nian ycnian at ymail.com
Sun Mar 18 06:38:58 UTC 2012

Name: Yanchuan Nian
Location: Beijing,China
Login: yanchuan
Language: Chinese(Simplified)
Profession or Student status:Software Engineer

About You:Hello there.I have been using Fedora 3 years and like it very much.I got my master's degree in the summer of 2009, and then worked for National Fundamental Software of China as a software engineer. I am familiar with the process of RPM package creating and Fedora distributing. I rebuilt all packages of CentOS6.0 and distributed it again for my work last year.

You and the Fedora Project:Besides I18N, I am also very interested in the team of Packaging and Infrastructure.

GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
pub   2048R/612DE1AA 2012-03-18
Key fingerprint = 8DDC AAE3 EE4C AF7A 5448  9BF7 83BB C7AC 612D E1AA
uid                  yanchuan (Fedora) <ycnian at ymail.com>
sub   2048R/E397D7B7 2012-03-18