fedoraproject.org beta branch in staging

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 27 17:49:13 UTC 2012

Hi translators,

We have created the fedoraproject-org-f17-beta resource[1] under
transifex.net for you to translate the fedoraproject.org website which
is going to be alive on the beta release day.
Until then translations could be proofread at
http://stg.fedoraproject.org/ (hourly rebuilt).
We introduced more variables, to have less strings to update for
further releases.

The current fedoraproject.org website is still built from the
fedoraproject-org-f17-alpha resource which is locked in transifex, for
you to avoid loosing translations when we are going to build from the
beta branch. If you really need to correct things, let me know.

Please, report any issues.
Depending on the Go/No Go meeting tomorrow and the following beta
readiness meeting, stg.fpo should become fpo the 3rd of April. You
don't have so much time, but only few strings have changed.

[1] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-web/

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond