fedoracommunity.org updated

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 28 20:27:54 UTC 2012

[snip]

> It's good to see the new layout and the correct sub domain for my region
> (bd.fedoracommunity.org). But how we (or who) update the content of that
> page.

The content by itself is edited by the Websites team.
I mean adding a new community, or changing its url.
You need to fill a new ticket or to write on the mailing list.
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/

What you could change in your language is the community descriptions
(like "Fedora Russian Community").

>> Please check if the name of your region is correct. Tell us if it
>> needs to be updated (I haven't found the native name for all).
>> I have used the wikipedia list[1].
>>
>> The new POT is now under transifex.net.
>

> are you referring to this
> https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-web/

Exactly, under the "fedoracommunity.org" resource.
It is rebuilt hourly.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)