Release Notes update

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Mon May 7 14:23:29 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 16:04 +0200, Kévin Raymond wrote:

> Could you tell us if you've decide to extend the translating period
> before making the RPM?
> I would ask for few days but… At least an update before GA would be great.

I will be out of town when we need the final RPM, so sgordon will do it.
Since I'm not sure whether I will be able to touch bases with him and he
has never done it before, I plan to push new RPMs over the next couple
of weeks whenever an additional translation completes just to improve
the odds that we have the latest thing when they make the CD.

I'll try to keep an eye on tx but a note to me when something completes
would be helpful.  Also, go to Koji and give karma whenever you can.

I will do one more push to tx to remove the draft and update the number
to 17.0, probably later today.  Should only result in one additional
string.

--McD