Release Notes update

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue May 8 12:52:25 UTC 2012

Tue, 08 May 2012 15:19:15 +0300 було написано Valentin Laskov
<laskov at festa.bg>:

> [...]

Hi,

No. The translation there is the ages dated. It seems that Documentation
team is constantly forgetting to run tx pull or they broke the system in
other way.

The problem is also can be seen when Documentation team members applied
100% Ukrainian translation of User Guide. Now it is a strange mix of F15
times translation and the strings in English (Documentation team QA
however reported this as Ok). ;)

The translation was only checked locally. I do not even know if it will be
included anywhere. F16 translation was not included as Ukrainian is not
Fedora main languages (main languages were included regardless to the
completeness).

I have translated this just for fun. ;)

Best regards,
Yuri