Testing the Release Notes

Valentin Laskov laskov at festa.bg
Tue May 8 18:49:31 UTC 2012

John,
Thank you for the explanation!
My opinion is that publishing in the web is more important and if it's not
in conflict with The Fedora Project politics, I will be glad to see
bulgarian Release Notes published now, even in a draft. I would like to say
to the bulgarian linux fans "Take a look what will be F17!"

Best regards!
Valentin