No translated documents on docs.fedoraproject.org

Inna Kabanova ikabanova at russianfedora.ru
Thu May 31 07:08:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I came across one problem: I don't see translated documents on docs.fedoraproject.org. We don't have many docs translated in Russian this time, but we've completed at least 1 doc (Burning ISO images to disc) and some other are translated more than a half. But all of them I see in untranslated section on docs.fedoraproject.org.
I looked at some other languages and saw the same picture.

What is wrong? May be I missed discussion of this question?

--
Best regards,
Inna Kabanova / Russian Fedora Team