No translated documents on docs.fedoraproject.org

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu May 31 07:40:55 UTC 2012

Thu, 31 May 2012 10:08:01 +0300 було написано Inna Kabanova
<ikabanova at russianfedora.ru>:

> Hi all,
>
> I came across one problem: I don't see translated documents on
> docs.fedoraproject.org. We don't have many docs translated in Russian
> this time, but we've completed at least 1 doc (Burning ISO images to
> disc) and some other are translated more than a half. But all of them I
> see in untranslated section on docs.fedoraproject.org.
> I looked at some other languages and saw the same picture.
>
> What is wrong? May be I missed discussion of this question?

Hi,

There is no automatic publication anymore [1, 2].

To publish something you should use Publican manually or file bug report
(the result by Documentation Team may be broken or incomplete, there is no
proper QA, because there are no resources to do it).

Thus translating docs in Transifex without a committer with advanced
knowledge of Publican can be just a waste of time.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2012-January/009575.html