Release Notes ready for translation

Inna Kabanova ikabanova at russianfedora.ru
Fri Nov 9 07:38:15 UTC 2012

> On Sun, 2012-11-04 at 09:15 -0700, Pete Travis wrote:
>
> I've just set up a 'nightly build' of the release notes at
> http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/ . The script that
> builds these documents and pushes them out will run each day at 0800,
> 1500, and 2300 UTC. It takes about an hour and a half for my machine
> work through all the translations.
>
> Build logs are also uploaded, in the form
> http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/<lang>/<lang>.log .
> For example, Publican's log when building the Dutch translation is
> available at
> http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/nl-NL/nl-NL.log .
> If
> you find something is broken here, the Docs team is available to help
> fix it.
>
> Thank you for your efforts,
>
> --Pete

Thank you! It's very useful.
But it seems to me that it's a F17 Release Notes. I tried to build F18 RN by myself and after pulling the last commits from RN git repo the final document differs from yours. For example, there is no the Scientific and Technical section and some others.

--
Best regards,
Inna Kabanova / Russian Fedora Team