[SV] Misspelling in fedoraproject.org/sv

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 12 14:16:45 UTC 2012

Le lundi 12 nov. 2012 à 12:00:59 (+0100), Alle X a écrit :
> Hello!
>
> I noticed this misspelling in fedoraproject.org/sv a week ago, and it seems
> like it's still there:
>
> Behöver du *hjölp*?
> Få det här.
>
> It should say "*Behöver du hjälp?*"
> Thought I'd just tell you in case you haven't noticed.

Hi,

I don't remember your previous email, and could not find it.
Ccing the trans mailing list for them to correct it.

Please note that it could have been corrected on the beta branch. Which should
have been released weeks ago. Currently the translations are frozen on the alpha
branch.

Guys have to ask me to merge from the beta branch in the alpha one if they need
to fix a bad typo.

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond