Release Notes nightly build

Inna Kabanova ikabanova at russianfedora.ru
Wed Nov 14 11:10:02 UTC 2012

Pete, I have one more point about your nightly build of the RN (I feel embarrassed to write you because all my mails are about problems :).

The new issue consists in the following: it seems that not all of the translated files are included in nightly builds.

Example: Desktop.po - https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/resource/Desktop/
It is translated into Ukrainian, Dutch and partly into Chinese and Russian. But none of these translations was included in your builds:
 - Russian - http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/ru-RU/sect-Release_Notes-Changes_for_Desktop.html#sect-Desktop
 - Chinese - http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/zh-CN/sect-Release_Notes-Changes_for_Desktop.html#sect-Desktop
 - Ukrainian - http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/uk-UA/sect-Release_Notes-Changes_for_Desktop.html#sect-Desktop
 - Dutch - http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/nl-NL/sect-Release_Notes-Changes_for_Desktop.html#sect-Desktop

We have the same problem with some other files but not with all.

I keep on building the Russian version manually. The actual version is here - http://mamasun.fedorapeople.org/Release_Notes/

Is the reason in .tx/config file again (i.e. some files are missed and 'tx pull' doesn't pull the translations)?

Inna