Release Notes: locked files on Transifex

Inna Kabanova ikabanova at russianfedora.ru
Wed Nov 14 13:26:09 UTC 2012

And one more question is why does some files of the Release Notes not accept translations? Some of them are old:
 - Entertainment
 - Dedication
 - Accounts
And some are from the current (F18) release:
 - Web_Servers
 - Networking
 - Boot

Translators can't work on these sections of Release Notes.

Could anybody unlock them if possible?

--
Best regards,
Inna Kabanova / Russian Fedora Team