Release Notes nightly build

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Wed Nov 14 22:20:03 UTC 2012

On Nov 14, 2012 4:06 AM, "Inna Kabanova" <ikabanova at russianfedora.ru> wrote:

> Pete, I have one more point about your nightly build of the RN (I feel
embarrassed to write you because all my mails are about problems :).

> The new issue consists in the following: it seems that not all of the
translated files are included in nightly builds.

https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/resource/Desktop/
> It is translated into Ukrainian, Dutch and partly into Chinese and
Russian. But none of these translations was included in your builds:
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/ru-RU/sect-Release_Notes-Changes_for_Desktop.html#sect-Desktop
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/zh-CN/sect-Release_Notes-Changes_for_Desktop.html#sect-Desktop
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/uk-UA/sect-Release_Notes-Changes_for_Desktop.html#sect-Desktop
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/nl-NL/sect-Release_Notes-Changes_for_Desktop.html#sect-Desktop

here - http://mamasun.fedorapeople.org/Release_Notes/

> Is the reason in .tx/config file again (i.e. some files are missed and
'tx pull' doesn't pull the translations)?

> Inna

Inna,

Please don't feel badly about pointing out problems.  I'm encouraged by
your cooperative spirit, and realistic enough to know I am inexperienced
with this process and do need help. So, thank you.

I'm aware that my nightly builds are mostly constructed of fail. For
unknown reasons, any packets I throw at fedorapeople.org disappear before
they get there. I haven't been able to post an updated build as a result.

I will have to either push the files through an intermediary server with a
known good route to fedorapeople.org , or enlist someone else to perform
the build. Volunteers with spare cycles are welcome to reply :)

--pete