Spins website translation update for Beta

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 24 17:00:53 UTC 2012

Hi translators,

We changed a bit our spins website architecture to be more easily maintainable
(thanks Robyduck!).
We had to do it quickly as we got a BZ report against some wrong ISO size..

As for the main fedora project website, the release is now in the beta branch,
at transifex under the spins-fedoraproject-org-beta ressource. The master one is
locked, it is going to keep the error until the Beta release, which is going to
be next Tuesday.

Only few strings changed.

Please let us know if you need to have the ISO architecture (32-bit or 64-bit)
on the translated string and not as a variable. It could depend on the language,
and we used to do it on the fedoraproject.org website for a year now, without
any bad report. If so, please open a ticket.

Proofreading could be done at spins.stg.fedoraproject.org

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond