presentation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Oct 4 11:32:45 UTC 2012

Thu, 04 Oct 2012 14:08:19 +0300 було написано carlos marcano
<pelobravo at gmail.com>:

> I and I have the native Warao ethnic belonging that was authorized by
> the chief of the tribe to work on the translation of the fedora to
> your system language.

Hi,

To have effective translations in Fedora you should add your locale (wba)
to glibc first (if you do not do this your translations cannot be used).
Please follow the instructions from GNOME wiki:

https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/NewLanguage

As soon as you add your locale (it can take several weeks to rearrange
things as they should be) the rest will be just a matter of allow you
access to Fedora Transifex system and translate some basic things. But do
not forget that Fedora is a collection of application, so choose your
favorite Desktop environment (GNOME (default), KDE, Xfce, LXDE
(lightweight)) and translate its basic components to ensure that users
have good experience from localized OS.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri