Fedora18 L10N Test Day - 28 Sep 2012

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 10:10:03 UTC 2012

Dear Roman,

Thanks for your email and appreciate your concern.

The bugs that we were available are posted on the test page. [1]

I am afraid, we could not find any bugs relevant to F18 to be mentioned
on the page. Apologies if we missed any. As the testing is still open
and few people are doing testing, we shall be preparing the test report
with bugs and comments/issues and post it by next week.

Hope I have answered your concern. Feel free to ask questions. Your
suggestions and feedbacks are very valuable for us to improve our
process and make future testing events better each time.

Best regards
Ani Peter
Member - FLTG

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-09-28_l10n#Nice_to_test