New policycoreutils messages

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Oct 8 16:02:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

Policycoreutils developer introduced ~300 new messages which was earlier
untranslatable. Most of the messages (~270) are very similar to
setroubleshoot plugins messages.

So if your team has a reliable translation of setroubleshoot plugins just
replace "If you want to " with "" in setroubleshoot plugins catalog then
merge it with policycoreutils catalog (I used Lokalize for this) and
replace "If you want to " translations with an appropriate big first
letter of the next word.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

P.S. Can anybody point me to the policycoreutils SCM to properly report
"desctiption" typo? May someone fix it in vivo without bug reporting?
Thanks in advance for your answers.