start.fedoraproject.org updated!

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 17 09:33:23 UTC 2012

[please, don't forget to clean the email before replying]

> What is required to include Interlingua to the list of supported languages?
> start.fedoraproject.org has been translated.
> fedora-docsite-publican is also ready.

This is still a pain to do. I run manually my owne script for that.
We are improving our build architecture, and it will soon be automatic.
I have added it, it should appears on boot and start in a bit more than 1h.

Please open a ticket[1] if it does not work, we would need to update
the apache conf in the infra.

For the docs, please open a ticket also on the Trac (i think it's
admin related). I can't do it now and I am going to forget...

Thanks,

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites

--
Kévin Raymond