Fedora Virtualization Getting Started Guide - ready for translation

Dayle Parker dayleparker at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 02:29:02 UTC 2012

On 10/29/2012 11:47 PM, Nik Kalach wrote:

> Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:12:23 +1000 от Dayle Parker <dayleparker at redhat.com>:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     Just wanted to let you know that the Fedora Virtualization Getting
>     Started Guide is now branched for Fedora 18 and ready for
>     translation in Transifex:
>
>     https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/fedoravirtgettingstartedguide/
>

> Dayle,
>
> Right now your document is a separate project at Transifex. It is not
> a member of Fedora Documentation group and, as a result, the
> established Fedora translation teams are not allowed to translate it.

Hi Nik,
Thank you for catching this -- I had missed that step entirely!
Thanks to the help of nb, the guide is now part of the Fedora Project on
Transifex. It can be found here and is now *actually* ready for translation:

https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedoravirtgettingstartedguide/

Apologies for the trouble.
Cheers,
Dayle