Self-Introduction: Shumin Guo - Chinese

Simon gsmsteve at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:10:53 UTC 2012

Hi List,

I am a new member and want to contribute to the translation of fedora
projects.

Name: Shumin Guo (郭树民)
Location: Fairborn, OH, USA
Login: gsm1011
Language: Chinese
I am currently a Student.

About me: I am a graduate student at Wright State University, Dayton, OH. I
have been using fedora OS for over 8 years, I want to contribute back to
the open source community.
Me and the fedora project: I am also interested in the development of the
fedora project such as virtualization packages etc. My current research is
related to cloud computing, and we use a lot of open source softwares both
in projects and research.

GPG KEYID: 14C5D7DA

fingerprint: 9497 30E6 D27E 5563 31DD  0E87 14D1 EB14 14C5 D7DA

Thanks,
Shumin