Is transifex not accepting uploads?

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Mon Sep 17 13:08:57 UTC 2012

I tried to upload to the remaining 40 Swedish messages for firewalld,
but I can't.  I click the progress bar for firewalld and get a "popup"
(what is the proper term for these kinds of web windows?) with links
to "Download for use", "Download original pot file", etc.  Most links
works as expected, but nothing happens when I click the "Upload file"
button.

Is it just me, or is it a general problem?  It appears to affect not
only firewalld, I tried a few other randomly with the same effect.