Fedora Power Management Guide - duplicate languages removed

Jack Reed jreed at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 23:50:21 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I declared on this list back in June that the Fedora Power Management
Guide on Transifex was ready for translation, but it turned out to have
a number of duplicate languages through different lang codes and likely
had for some time. I've been working to fix this since then.

Thanks to invaluable help from Petr Kovar, the Power Management Guide is
now cleaned up on Transifex and there are no duplicate languages. If you
were waiting to start on translation of this guide for Fedora 17 because
of this confusion, please feel free to begin.

The Transifex page is here:

https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-power-management-guide/

And the guide itself is here:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/17/html/Power_Management_Guide/index.html

Thanks for your patience with this. Please let me know if you have any
queries or concerns.

Cheers,

Jack

--