Re[2]: Publican 3.0 translations

Nik Kalach nik.kalach at inbox.ru
Sat Sep 22 00:18:03 UTC 2012

Fri, 21 Sep 2012 22:16:17 +0200 от <josef.hruska at upcmail.cz>:

>---- Ruediger Landmann <r.landmann at redhat.com> napsal/a:
>
> Hi all --

I'm happy to announce that Publican 3.0 is rapidly approaching General

Availability. This is a major revision that has been a long time in

development -- so long that some newer members of the group might not

know what it is!

Publican is the publication system used to generate all the formal

Fedora documentation published on docs.fedoraproject.org.

To get Publican 3.0 ready for release, we need updates in three places:

1. The "Document Conventions" text that appears at the start of all our

longer manuals. It's the "Conventions" file in the "Publican Common

Content" project here:
>https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/iteration/view/publican-common/3

2. the "Fedora Feedback" text that tells readers how to offer

suggestions about Fedora manuals:
>https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/iteration/view/publican-fedora/3

3. a single string in the Publican software itself: "Translation files

synchronised with XML sources %1-%2" in:
>https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/iteration/view/publican/3 --

Publican embeds this string into the Revision History of translated

books, so it is highly visible to readers! Other strings in that file

are for the Publican command-line output itself. We would really

appreciate translations here too, but nothing else in the file is

critical. The "%1-%2" in this string is the version number of the

English text that was synchronised when somebody last ran "update_po"

for your language, for example, "Translation files synchronised with XML

sources 2.2-14" Feel free to add your word for "version" before or after

that number if your syntax requires it! :)

It's really important to the Publican team that we support as many

languages as completely as possible. Help us help you! :)

Cheers, and as always -- thanks in advance!

Rudi

Done, for Czech language. Though, only the said row/sentence is translated from the software itself. Meaning that Czech translation of the Publican software is actually still at 0% (So, I am not sure whether it helped at all).

Josef

Dear Publican maintainers,

Please, add Interlingua language to all Publican resources listed above so I can submit the translation.
The translation is 100% ready. The Interlingua team has been registered at Fedora, Transifex and Zanata sites but we still need you to add IA resources to each project.

Thanks,

Nik Kalach,
Interlingua team coordinator