Is transifex not accepting uploads?

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Sep 24 17:36:14 UTC 2012

написане Mon, 24 Sep 2012 20:27:10 +0300, Diego Búrigo Zacarão
<diegobz at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Göran Uddeborg <goeran at uddeborg.se>
> wrote:
>> Göran Uddeborg:
>>> Diego Búrigo Zacarão:

>>> I just wanted to mention that I managed to upload some updates to
>>> setroubleshoot→plugins now.  Maybe you fixed something?  If so,
>>> thanks!
>>
>> But now I have the same problem again, this time with SSSD.
>
> It works fine here to me. Is anyone else experiencing such issues too?
>
> I have a suspicion it can be related to cached content in your browser.

Hi,

I have this trouble once recently.

1. I clicked at the package link to download PO-file.
2. When PO has been saved I did not close the tab whil the file was
translated in external editor.
3. When the translation was finished, it appears that clicking on upload
link does nothing.
4. I reload the whole page (F5) then clicked on package name again and
upload PO as usual.

Browser: Opera/9.80 (X11; Linux i686; U; Mageia; uk) Presto/2.10.289
Version/12.02

Best regards,
Yuri