Installation Quick Start Guide now available in Czech, Dutch, Italian, and Ukrainian

Jack Reed jreed at redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 00:05:43 UTC 2012

Yikes, I spoke too soon. The problem seems to be multi-faceted: while I
don't have some of the translated strings despite having pulled
everything from Zanata, I also DO have some of the other translated
strings that are nonetheless being displayed in English too.

I'm looking into this and will keep you informed.

Jack