transifex operation problem

Noriko Mizumoto noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 07:25:26 UTC 2013

(2013年04月02日 13:24), Dimitri Glezos wrote:

> We are looking into this issue.

Ok, looking forward to hearing update, thanks.

> Please do not hesitate to report issues using our feedback button in
> the editor.

I prefer to report in this ML first, so that we can share an issue
encountering with other translators. If a problem is new, I am happy to
report via feedback button as well.

Another problem, in the keyboard shortcuts list, both 'tab' and
'ctrl+alt+down' are explained same as 'save and move next string'.
Pressing 'tab' saves and moves to next string, but pressing
'ctrl+alt+down' does not work.
What is the shortcut key for 'save and move next fuzzy/untranslated string'?

thanks!
noriko