transifex operation problem

Noriko Mizumoto noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 09:51:45 UTC 2013

(2013年04月02日 17:48), Dimitri Glezos wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:25 AM, Noriko Mizumoto
> <noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> We are looking into this issue.
>>>
>> Ok, looking forward to hearing update, thanks.
> This should either be fixed already or in the next couple of hours.
Hi Dimitris,
Thank you for quick fix!!

Btw, I see warning message "Translation string doesn't contain the same
number of '(' as the source string" for particular string, and it is
appeared with yellow colour. Here mentioned '(' and ')' are needed to
indicate it's shortcut key in the translation, and it should stay there.
I am concerning if the string is treated as 'translated' same as other
'translated' strings.
Could you have a look at this and advise?

anaconda/master
msgid: INSTALLATION _DESTINATION
msgstr: インストール先(_D)

noriko