Introduction

Martina Dolezelova m.dolezelova at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 23:42:24 UTC 2013

Hello there, I would like to get involved in the  Localization Project. :-) Here is my introduction:Name: Martina Doleželová
 Login: akisha Language: cs, sk
 About Me: I studied in art and language specialized school. I worked as a computer repairman with hardware or software configurations (fe. from WinXP through Win7 to Linux and kernels), wrote articles for online PC magazine and now a simple websites (also about Linux). I work with 2D graphics programs for web designes etc.Me and the Fedora Project: I'm interested in the development of graphics and sound drivers in Fedora, translation and working with the console... any development of Fedora Project. :-)
 GPG KEYID and fingerprint:[akisha at localhost ~]# gpg --fingerprint 5AF07CDC
pub   2048R/5AF07CDC 2013-04-04
Key fingerprint = 3386 F5CC B0D6 2033 3FCC  374C C397 B623 5AF0 7CDC
sub   2048R/14A9C73C 2013-04-04