Context in Technical Translation : Concept and Guidelines

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 22:49:48 UTC 2013

I had a similar idea but instead of making it so theoretical I though about
making it facebook like.

It should be something like this:
A collaborative image tool allowing people to upload screenshots of the
software, then the translators can go look at the picture and "tag" the
different strings to a certain line in the PO and maybe even comment it.

This way we can use the community instead of creating more work for the
devs and connect better as a community.

How does that sound?

Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>