Context in Technical Translation : Concept and Guidelines

Fri Apr 12 06:09:34 UTC 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Rajesh Ranjan <rajesh672 at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://deckard.malizor.org/
>
> Please try this one...would be a better way instead people individually
> uploading screenshot.

As useful deckard might seems, currently it is limited to running
Glade applications as an "web application".

> For a better l10n QA, if we can have application that can fulfil the
> following expectations would be great:
>
> http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/fuel/qa/fuel-localization-qa-screenshot-comparison-method.pdf

The GSoC period is an useful way to experiment whether such an
application can be devised. The chances of failure may be high, but
the benefits of success are always stupendous. Have you considered
proposing this as a project with yourself as a mentor?