Language teams on Transifex

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 15 13:20:43 UTC 2013

On 04/15/2013 01:44 PM, Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Fabian Affolter <fab at fedoraproject.org
>     A while ago I placed a request for a Language teams on Transifex [1].
>     Are there additional steps beside the request on Transifex to get this
>     request processed?
>
> You can find info related to it here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer

Well, this page doesn't give me any hints what happens after a request
is placed. In the meantime Domingo proceeded the request. Thanks.

Another step done ;-) Still missing Bugzilla component. I guess that
after modifying the owners.list somebody from infra have to add the
component.

Kind regards,

Fabian