Badges for Translators

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 05:24:08 UTC 2013

I would like to suggest different measuring. There are two types of
translator within the team, one who translating effectively lines, and
the other is fixing, modifying, updating translations (eg.
proofreaders). We have to need a per release cylcle sum number from
each of the activity. Because if we use only the counts of lines, well
that can result that if a single contributor makes only one huge file
that is 2-3k lines, or someone who are fixing and updating them - you
cannot compare this two.
I think we need a translators-stats.fedoraproject.org - where
basically the translators can manage that they are active, inactive,
and some active weeks or such - because this in the current TX can't
manage this IMHO, and I think we can fill up with other informations
too.
Opinions?

2013/8/22 Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com>:
> 在 2013-8-22 AM11:48,"Pete Travis" <me at petetravis.com>写道:
>
> Or make cache...
>
> I'd we can reduce time to 5s, it will be good.

PGP:  06853DF7